Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just another Saturday

Today was a nice, relaxing day at home. Today I didn't even have to work out. I take the weekends off to let my muscles "recover". It's weird because I had the urge to do sit-ups or something. I saw Max on Skype webcam this morning and then again this evening. Scarlett was happy to see her Daddy. I can't wait till Kailyn is old enough to watch Max on the webcam. I got a 5x7 of her and Max taped on her wall by her crib so she can see it. I want her to remember her Daddy when he gets home.
The exercising is getting a LOT easier but it's becoming really enjoyable and a way to relieve stress. It also gives me a way to be on a schedule. I never thought I would ENJOY working out. I can't wait for my shoes to get here. The e-mail confirmation said that they were shipped out today. So, hopefully sometime this week.
It's been really nice being able to talk to Max online and see him on the webcam. His computer isn't working the best so the quality isn't that great with the web cam on his end. But, Scarlett gets to see her Daddy so that is what's the most important. I can post videos and pics of the girls for Max on days when he can't see them. And I don't care for him seeing me till I lose this weight. And even then, maybe I want to surprise him with my new body. :-)
Tomorrow Ashley, Bethany, me and all the kids are going to a Pot Luck that Ruby, the FRO, is putting on. Should be fun. I love when Scarlett gets time to meet new kids and get out of the house. Hopefully she behaves and doesn't make me leave early. Tomorrow morning I have to clean the house. I don't have any Pine Sol to clean the floor so I am going to have to use Clorox Bleach cleaner in the bucket of water to clean the floor. Ugh.
So glad we've made it through the 1st week of the deployment. Weeks should start flying by till about the last few weeks before homecoming. That is when the time starts going slow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment