Sunday, February 23, 2014

SpeedStickGEAR VoxBox

*received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster (www.influenster.com) *


I am using my wife's blog to review these amazing products I received from Influenster, to try for free.


I received two Speed Stick Gear Advanced Performance Antiperspirant Deodorant. One of the scents is Clean Peak. The other scent is Fresh Force. So far I have used the Clean Peak. 
I decided to give it a try on a morning that I was going to be going for a morning run. In my career, I do a lot of physical training. Living where I live, it's very humid and warm. And most of the time that I am doing my physical training, I am outside. So it's important that I use a product that keeps me dry and smelling fresh. Let me tell you, this product did just that! After a tough work out, I smelled as if I had just taken a shower. I was also surprisingly dry. 
There is a brand that I have been using for YEARS that I thought I was dedicated to and would be using for many more years to come. However, I am fully convinced to switch to using the Speed Stick Gear Advanced Performance Antiperspirant Deodorant. I will be trying out the other scent, Fresh Force, tomorrow morning when I will be enduring another tough physical training exercise.

*48 hour wetness protection
*New DryCore technology, that only Gear provides. Absorbs better and fights sweat for 48 hours.
*There is also body wash and bar soap, which is a line of Irish Spring body care.

These products can be purchased at retailers near you,in the prince range of $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment