Friday, November 29, 2013

Rimmel London Glam Mascara Scandal Eyes

Received this product complimentary from Influenster (RoseVoxBox). First, the most important part! This charm retails as under $13 which is outstanding for such an amazing product.
I wore this for the Marine Corps birthday ball earlier this month. I had never tried a Rimmel product before so I was unsure what to expect. The packaging is nice. I like the wider tubes because I get a better grip on it and I feel it's a lot more fun to look at.
My color was extreme black, which was another bonus for me. I LOVE dark mascara. The darker the better in my opinion. Makes my eyes REALLY pop!
I was going to wear false lashes that night but after putting this stuff on, I realized I did not need them!
The only small complaint I have is the mascara stayed wet for about a minute or so. I didn't make sudden eye movements till I was sure it was dry. Once it was dry, it did not flake off and didn't leave my lashes feeling heavy either.
It came off VERY easily with my e.l.f. makeup remover wipes.
I will definitely be buying this product again!
Check stores now! It's already hit the shelves as of this month (November 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment