Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

Here's another review for you guys.

*This is another complimentary product I received from Influenster to review*

This wonderful product by Goody. They can be found here http://www.goody.com/Products/Hair_Accessories/Ouchless_Ribbon_Elastics?colId=3f1096ad-ff15-40eb-9d85-98156ac6c5e6&c_id=1a7ea079-c44c-481e-8d02-db7cd0b32277

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT


  • Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair!
  • From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®
  • Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.
I LOVE these! I have really long hair so I always have a hard time with finding a hair band that will hold my hair securely. These work great for when I go to the gym. While I am on the elliptical and my hair is bouncing all over the place, these hair ribbons keep my hair in place. I love the cute colors and the great material. They are not your ordinary hair band in that they actually have a cute appearance. They can be worn around your wrist without giving the appearance of a hair band. My daughters absolutely love them as well! Thanks Influenster for the wonderful, FREE product to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment