Monday, July 8, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles

*received this product complimentary from Influenster.*


I 1st tried out this product about 3 years ago. My husband was coming home from a deployment. I had bought these beautiful, sexy boots with a high heel. I knew I was going to be standing for a few hours, waiting outside for him to arrive. There was NO way my feet were going to tolerate that. So I went to the store looking for insoles. I bought these little gems. So glad I bought them. I put them inside my boots and then slipped my feet inside. Heaven!!! My feet felt like I was walking on a floor made of cool gel. But that wasn't going to convince me 100%. The true test would be a few days later, when I had to put those boots on and stand around for who knows how long!
Influenster.com
Let me tell you, my feet didn't hurt at all while waiting for my husband. They were SO comfortable, that when I got home, I walking around the house for awhile longer with them on! They were that nice on my feet. 3 years later, those same insoles are in those boots, which I try and wear often. So not only does the product work well at the time, they hold up for a long time.


I received this product to try from Influenster (complimentary of course) a few weeks ago. I popped those babies into a pair of heels with a 3 nice platform heel in the front and a 5 inch thin heel in the back. Just like the boots! Pure bliss!!! I haven't worn those heels out yet but I can already tell they are going to be just as comfortable as my heel boots.

I am not a big one for heels I might add. I am a stay at home Mom so flip flops and slippers are my best friend. However, I do get dressed up to be UNmom-like for a few hours, to go strut what I got with my husband. And when I do, my poor feet to do not want to be subject to painful shoes. These insoles help with that. 
So overall, I highly recommend these insoles to ladies who wear ANY kind of heels. Get them! Go now! :-)
http://www.drscholls.com/Products/HighHeelInsoles
http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Scholls-Insoles-Womens-Packages/dp/B0029ZAHK2/ref=sr_1_1?srs=2590803011&ie=UTF8&qid=1373331077&sr=8-1&keywords=Dr+Scholls+insoles+high+heel

No comments:

Post a Comment