Monday, June 2, 2014

#GoPROFOOT Lifesaver!

Thank you Influenster for sending me these insoles for free in my #GoVoxBox, to review and give feedback on. I also received in the same #GoVoxBox, I also for the ProFoot Pedi-Rock.

Let me start by saying how very much I am in LOVE with these insoles. I was having MAJOR problems with leg cramps when I would go running or doing a fast paced walk. I could tell it was because I did not have enough support in my running shoes. I would have bought insoles but I was not sure as to which ones to get. I go running or walking up to 3 days a week. My leg cramps would get so bad after about 10 minutes. Really put a damper on my exercise routine.
Since getting these, NO leg cramps! I can do a 65 minute running/walking routine and not have to stop every 10 minutes to stretch out my leg to keep it from cramping. What an amazing feeling to know I can get my exercising done and not have to worry about cramps.

The other product I am going to review is the Pedi-Rock. I have only used it once but it worked very well. I had a little bit of dry skin on the side of my feet. I keep the pedi-rock in the shower so when I wash my feet, I can just grab the rock and scrub my foot for a minute. It's soft enough to feel comfortable in my hand but rough enough to get the dry skin off my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment