Friday, June 11, 2010

Just beginning....


Today is day 1 of this blog. Thought I would set up one since Max is deploying soon. We won't be able to communicate as often so on days when he can just check his e-mail and such, he can also check the blog to see what's going on with us.
Less then a month till my dear husband leaves. We're going to miss him like crazy. But, it's a new adventure for him so I hope he enjoys every minute while he's there. Scarlett is going to be 3 years and 4 months when he gets back and Kailyn will be almost 10 months. Hopefully this will be the last deployment for a few years. He's hoping to go Counter Intel. It's going to be a lot of hard work an dedication on his part and mine. He's going to be gone a lot so I am going to have to be Mom and Dad for awhile. Not that I haven't already had to do that. It's been that way for almost 3 years now.
While he's away, I am going to focus on getting things ready around the house for his return. I want to pack up a lot of things we don't use. That way, when he gets back, the moving process will go a lot easier. Cross your finger that we get to go to Virgina. We have some great friends there and it's close to home. Plus, no more 115 degree summer days. I am ready to see snow. Listen to summer thunder storms. Feel warm rain on my skin. Living here is the desert has been an...experience but I am ready to move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment